Stage 2 Re-Opening
Please read the following important information regarding our stage 2 re-opening
We’re thrilled to inform you that the QLD Government restrictions have lifted which is GREAT NEWS!
We will be re-opening our Health Club on Monday 15th June.
This means you can again start to access the gym (including gym equipment), & fitness classes. Our Pools are currently open for use - please call us to book.
Due to the current restrictions, we will be opening with a change of operating hours & bookings are essential to avoid disappointment.
This means, as a community, we can start moving together again and be able to:
✔️ Connect with others
✔️ Get MORE social interaction
✔️ Re-ignite your fitness and wellbeing journey✔️ Support your local Centre
Monday - Friday
6am - 6pm
7am - 12pm
8am - 12pm
*remember to book in your visit to our Centre to avoid disappointment
What you need to know
For Classes and Pool access, bookings will need to be made in advance to avoid disappointment. Gym bookings are not required at this stage.
Please call us on 07 5498 9084. We recommend you book a minimum of 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
Social distancing rules need to be followed and all state regulations, including limitations to the number of people in each room and classes as well as the venue overall.
In the interest of public safety, your details are required before entry.
At this stage, our amenities will not be available for showers & changing. We recommend you bring adequate dry clothes to help you be as comfortable as possible once you finish your swimming or gym session & head home to shower & change.
Memberships & Passes
- Your membership will be reinstated on 18 June 2020. Please contact us to adjust this if necessary on 07 5498 9084
- Multi visit passes can be used
- New multi-visit passes may be purchased upon entry
- Casual visits can be purchased upon entry
Swimming Lesson Memberships
- All lessons and memberships will automatically be restarted from week commencing 22/06/2020 with payments starting 25/06/2020.
- If you do not wish to restart lessons please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5498 9084 to discuss your options.
At this stage, our amenities will not be available for showers & changing. We recommend you bring adequate dry clothes to help you be as comfortable as possible once you finish your swimming/gym session & head home to shower & change.
Please note the following other changes to our facilities:
- Water fountains will only be accessible to refill water bottles - no bubbler access. Please bring a full water bottle with you.
- Some gym equipment may be unavailable for use to allow for social distancing rules.
- Lockers will not be available for use at this time. Please keep your belongings with you either on the side of the pool or at your station in the gym.
Access to Pools
Lap Swimming & Water Therapy
- Lap swimming & Water Therapy will be available as 45-minute sessions
- Bookings for the 50m pool are not required at this stage
- 1 swimmer per lane – NO EXCEPTIONS
- All group sessions must be booked in advance
- Only swimmers are permitted entry. No spectators or visitors allowed.
- Aqua Aerobics will recommence Monday 22nd June.
Note: Sessions will run for 45-minutes*. Please arrive prior to your booked time. You will need to be marked off by a customer service officer. Please finish your swim and exit the centre within the allocated time.
*45-minute blocks are inclusive of check-in, swimming time & check-out
To Book in your Pool visit please call us on 07 5498 9084. We recommend you book a minimum of 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
Learn to Swim
Your class time will remain the same as before our shutdown and classes will re-commence as of Monday 22nd June.
Please note: Our Infants classes will not be commencing at this stage.
If you would like to look at changing your class time or join our Learn to Swim program please contact our team, who will be able to tell you availability and get you started.
Click here to contact our team – Caboolture Aquatic Centre Team will be able to help you out.
Changes to how we run your class
- Please organise your child prior to entry and wait outside the centre until a few minutes before your class starts.
- No equipment will be used for the first 5 minutes of each class to ensure adequate cleaning from the previous class.
- Please come dress to swim as our change rooms and showers are closed
- All students and members must sign in at reception upon entry
- Parents can attend to watch lessons but we ask you to limit the number to 1 guardian per child.
- We ask parents to drop their child off with their teacher and move out of the immediate pool area to the seating provided, carefully following the red markings and adhering to social distancing requirements.
- After lesson swimming will not be available at this stage.
All lessons and memberships will automatically be restarted from week commencing 22/06/2020 with payments starting 25/06/2020.
If you do not wish to restart lessons please contact us directly on email@example.com or 07 5498 9084 to discuss your options.
How are we helping to keep us all safe:
You will notice some changes to our centre and our swimming lessons as we return during stage 2 of restriction easing.
- We have moved our chairs and benches following social distancing rules.
- You will notice Sanitisation stations throughout the pool deck and the centre.
- We are undertaking extra cleaning of facilities and equipment.
- Teachers will be retrained to use minimal contact where possible.
- All teachers have undertaken Infection control training.
- We have amended certain classes to reduced capacity to comply with social distancing regulations.
- You will notice a separate entry and exit points for lessons where applicable
Access to our Health Club
Group fitness classes will commence shortly with social distancing rules in place.
Our Group Fitness Classes will be held outdoors to accommodate more members, each person will be required to bring a towel or mat and wipe down equipment before and after use.
Please look out for our live online training for those who want to train at home. Additional Group Fitness Classes will be added to the timetable with stage 3 restrictions.
All classes must be booked in advance. Please call us on 07 5498 9084 to secure your spot.
Change room facilities will be closed, please limit your time in Centre before and after class.
Access is available as follows:
- Gym sessions do not need to be booked at this stage.
- All equipment must be wiped over before and after use - you will find wipes or spray in Centre.
- You MUST bring a towel to train.
- Customer details are required to be provided prior to entry.
You might notice some changes in CentreTo help reduce the spread of CoVid-19, you will find some big changes in our Centre when we reopen. These changes have been put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
Our Centre teams have been busy cleaning and preparing for a re-start of programs and re-opening. This means we have taken strict actions to ensure a high standard of environmental cleaning and providing adequate quantities of hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities in prominent places.
What to expect in Centre
We are operating as a cashless Centre with EFTPOS available for all transactions. We will be accepting card payments only to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
1.5m Social Distancing
The safety of our staff & patrons is our highest priority. Please follow the social distancing markers around the Centre, ensuring you adhere to the distancing guidelines of 1.5m between the next person.
Our sanitisation stations will be found all around our Centre. Please sanitise your hands as you enter and exit each area of our Centre.
If you have any questions or need support, our team is available HERE.
We are experiencing unprecedented levels of enquiries. We are trying our best to keep up with the influx of calls and appreciate your patience at this time. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as practical.
We’ve missed you and are excited about the great work Australians have done, to help us open sooner and connect with you again.
We would like to thank you for sticking with us through these uncertain times and hope that you have been able to continue meeting your health and fitness goals whether it’s in your own backyard, walking the dog or with our very own Home Fitness Network.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Something we missed? Check out our FAQs below or call our team who will be able to help you.